Apple Enchilada Dessert
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 21 oz apple pie filling
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup pecans
- 6 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spoon fruit evenly onto all tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on lightly greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bring margarine, sugars and water to a boil in a medium sauce pan. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes. Stir in pecans.
- Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top if desired. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.