- 16 lollipop sticks
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tsp honey
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
Combine the pecans and cranberries in a shallow dish.
Mix the cream cheese, feta, Swiss and honey in a food processor until it’s combined.
Measure out the cheese mixture a tablespoon at a time and roll each spoonful into a ball with the palms of your hands. Then roll each ball into the pecan-cranberry mixture, coating all sides evenly. Place each ball on a tray lined with parchment or waxed paper. Insert a lollipop stick into the center of each ball. Carefully cover the tray in plastic wrap and transfer it to the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
Remove the tray from refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.