Cousin Jim's Buffalo Wings
- 1 stick Land O Lakes Butter
- 1 bottle Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Chicken Wings - grilled is best
- Melt the Butter and Hot Sauce in a Pan Together.
- This Makes a Lot of Sauce.
- Take a Zip Lock Bag Add Some of the Sauce and Some of the Wings Zip It up and Shake It up.
- Put Them in a Bowl and Pour Some of the Sauce on It for Extra Kick.
- Use Ranch Dressing for a Dipping Sauce.
- if You Want You Can Eat Some Celery With It but Who Wants to.
- Also the Hot/Butter Sauce Mixed With Ranch Makes a Great Dipping Sauce for Fries.
- a Little Girl from Tonawonda Ny Taught Me This So Maybe I Should Call It "Sheri's Buffalo Wings"...Naw