Spicy Corn Cheese Ball
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup corn, canned or frozen, thawed and drained well
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped canned chipotle in adobo
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground cumin
- Corn chips or crackers, for serving
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- Using a stand mixer or a bowl and a spatula, mix together the cream cheese, cheddar, corn, scallions, chipotle, 2 tablespoons of the chopped cilantro (reserve the rest for coating the cheese ball), garlic, cumin, and salt until combined.
- Form the mixture into a ball and cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.